A great way to keep your gardening free from unsightly plastic trays and pots. Use the press form and crimp strips of newspaper into plant pots. Seedlings can be left in the paper pots to avoid disturbing the roots, and the newspaper rots down in moist soil. Growing your own plants from seed is now even more cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
The instructions are simple:
1. Tear a strip of newspaper 16 inches wide and approx—16 inches long
2. Fold the strip in half along the length
3. Roll the strip around the press with the folded edge at the top of the cylinder (paper will overhang the bottom of the press)
4. Holding the rolled paper, scrunch the bottom edge and tuck it inwards under the press
5. Align with the base of the press. Push down firmly with a twist to crimp the paper pot base. Slide the pot off the press.
8 " x 4.75" x 4.75"
Oiled Beech Wood
Made in England