Finding The Right Words For The Holidays - Inspirational
If you are anything like me, you vow each year as the holiday season draws closer, Finally, I will be organized and ready for the holidays by having my holiday cards written with thoughtful and personalized greetings and prepared for the mail. But, unfortunately, by the time I set down, I felt out of ideas and overwhelmed by everything that needed to be accomplished. That is why Beverly Daniel has created this book to help us with inspirational festive phrases to personalize and begin our holiday greetings and newsletters. I love sending cards, and I typically find the most interesting with beautiful designs that don't have any message on the inside, leaving me to create a statement worthy of the card and my recipient. I have a collection of books to help me find a spark to get me started; however, none are dedicated to just the holidays. We all need a little help to get our creative juices flowing, and this little book can accomplish the task. In this book, you'll find:
- Warmhearted and humorous greetings for Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa cards
- More than six dozen ways to say Happy New Year!
- Famous holiday quotations
- Tips for making card-writing a pleasure rather than a chore
- Suggestions for creating the perfect year-end family newsletter
- Practical hints for simplifying card-sending
- A special section for your holiday card mailing lists
...and more, Tis the season to celebrate with one another by using all the right words!
5.98" X5.51" x.36