This extra-large trug is perfect for this time of the year.
These durable Tub Trugs are a gardener’s right hand and a must-have!
These flexible, lightweight polyethylene tubs go anywhere and can be used everywhere and for anything. They are washable, crushable, bendable, and almost indestructible. I never go out outside to the yard, garden, or flowerbeds without one of these tubs. I am constantly finding something to weed, pick or pluck, and they are there to receive it all. They hold garden hand tools, bird seeds, fertilizer, and much more. I also use them to soak my outdoor topiaries during the hot summer days. You will need more than one. My granddaughter is a horse person, and these have proven to be invaluable for all her supplies bushes, combs, hoof picks, and used as a watering vessel, feeding grain to her horse. She puts her dirty boots in one to come home, all very useful because they are super-tough, washable, and flexible with comfortable handles. I have made a list of the many possibilities for using the Tub Trug. Let your imagination guide you in how to use them. Let me know if you are using yours for something I have missed.
- Watering and soaking plants
- Moisten and mix potting soil
- Picking up fall leaves
- Mudd for a catch-all basket
- Toy storage
- BBQ/picnic ice bucket
- Trash can for special events
- Store watering hoses in the winter
- Food grade certified
- Got Pets? Used for food and water dishes
- Laundry room to soak clothing overnight
- Mop bucket
- Laundry basket
- Snap-on lids for some sizes
- Stable use for horses
- Barn storage for all of your horse paraphernalia
- Fost-proof and UV resistant for winter storage
- Bright colors that match almost any decor or taste
- I could go on and on!
Measurements: 23" wide x 15" tall (57cm x 37cm)
Capacity: 20 Gallons / 75 Liters
Made of durable polyethylene
Have markings on the inside for quart measurements
Super-tough, washable, bendable, and lightweight
Made in Spain